Monday, February 22, 2010

Closet Shopping


Yesterday I got a jump start on my spring cleaning and spent the ENTIRE day cleaning. I am not even exaggerating. I've lived here almost a year and my room hasn't been this clean. Ever.


I've bagged up four grocery bags of clothing, accessories and puzzles that my sister kept in my closet. I need to clean out my desk and finish going through all of my wardrobe once my laundry is caught up.


I had planned on going to Wal-Mart(only because i had already been to Target twice) to get a bookcase, shoe rack and a picture frame for a piece of art I bought in London.


I told my Dad of my plans and he said that he had the shoe rack and bookcase in his closet. They weren't being used and I freed up space in his closet. And saved money!


Closet shopping is the best. It's like when I watch HGTV and they're remodeling a room on a small budget. They go into the basement and find all sorts of neat, forgotten things to use. Although, too many forgotten things leads to clutter and I'm working on eliminating that from my life.



the art on this page is by Francis Bacon. I bought a print of this at the Tate Modern Museum of Art in London over the summer. creepy isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment