Thursday, February 18, 2010

But I kneed to run...

My right knee has me disabled until it heals. I think it's bursitis. This is the same thing that caused me to sit out for the second half of cheer leading my freshman year of high school.
So today instead of taking in this beautiful day I'll be stuck inside. While I don't mind the reading portion of being stuck inside, days like this are few and far between during the winter months. I can't run my mile today which I'm very sad about...I was really looking forward to it.
I'll just sit inside by a window and admire the sunshine and let it dance on my skin throughout the day. But since there will be no running involved, could you do one thing for me?

Enjoy today's sunny weather outside for me.

note: please excuse my cheesy title

{Photo Via: Here}

No comments:

Post a Comment