Monday, March 8, 2010

I don't know why my house is so cold...but I'm freezing. The tea in my cup is too hot. I'm never satisfied.
Recently I had a really bad day. Not only did it just suck in general I realized that some co-workers dislike me. Younger than myself, and with no reason at all they don't like me.
I have a need to be liked by everyone. I think a lot of people feel the same way. I don't try and force it to happen but inside I'm wishing there wasn't the tension.
My first thought was "good, i don't like you either. you are rude, have an ugly heart (insert dramatic insult here)". But then I took a step back and a deep breath and knew that I truly don't believe those things. I want only good positive things for everyone. Whether they like me or not.
While I can't make them like me I will continue to be nice and show them that being kind goes a lot further than hating for no reason. Their dislike is only poisonous to them.
And I choose my happiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment